I wanna go on roadtrip someday.alone or with someone I love and can be crazy with. I wanna get away .Explore places that never found by anyone of my age.sleep in the car.Stop a lot just to admire the view and rejuvenate the odd feelings that I was bearing years.. and visit museums and try out different food and coffees.Hanging my favourite Nikon camera around my neck and keeping a great attitude as a photographer wanna take pretty pictures of people and places along with my own crazy selfies. I wanna run through forests and swing on the hanging branches like Trazan and Mowgli used to do in the movies.Spend hours owing the throbbing nature and feel the rain and wind. I wanna make memories and I wanna feel alive............
![]() |
| Born with a wanderlust disorder..... |

Lovely
ReplyDeleteStop waiting. Make that someday today :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best for you shahana :)
Lights :)
hope so !!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWanna join u
ReplyDeleteSure.....
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete