Thursday, 8 October 2015

one child ,one teacher, one book , one pen.......



"I come from a country which was created midnight . when I almost  died it was just midday" this is the opening sentence of the book I AM  MALALA  .I always gets goosebumps when i listen this speech  ,that a sixteen year old teenage girl fought  and raised against the furious and terrible people....so called Taliban. The reason to post this video as  inspiration for those struggle in the battlefield to  catch their dream and  raise to zenith.... we know education is everyone s right so  we never and ever gonna give up to those who deny our basic right.........On  October 9   Malala was shot  as  renaissance from her half dead condition to a strong girl of thought and determination to struggle for education....she made her speech awesome.....in UN assembly.... she is really a lesson  for girls who put their dreams behind and  move  as  a sting attached  puppet......


never lose hope always chase your dreams and pursue your goals....if u have sharp determination and confidence no one can hold back......

4 comments: